In September of 2013, I wrote a post dedicated to the power of using positive affirmations to create healthy change in your life. Since that time, I've felt encouraged to share affirmations for many areas of my life including health, wealth, relationships and general well-being. I've decided to offer a series of posts sharing some affirmations I've received from others and some I've developed on my own or in response to a need.
Affirmations are wonderful for helping you overcome limiting beliefs, low self-esteem, fears and other challenges you may face each day. There are many ways to practice affirmations. One very powerful and effective way is to say them directly into the mirror. Another way I like to practice them is repeating them over and over while meditating to a meditation timer. These are free apps you can download right on your smart phone.
Below are twenty-five affirmations for general well-being that I've found helpful to me to change my subconscious energy or to use in any given moment of the day.
- The universe/world is weighted in my favor.
- I am happy as I am.
- I love and accept myself exactly as I am.
- I am whole perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, and happy.
- I am willing to release all resistance (touching your throat).
- My life is free of drama and dysfunction.
- I am free of my fear of____.
- I release attachment to outcome.
- I'm aligned with my life purpose and mission.
- I give myself permission to____.
- I am satisfied.
- I am aligned with source.
- I am the master of my thoughts and emotions.
- I choose to release______.
- I am worthy and deserving of______.
- I trust myself and my intuition.
- Divine synchronicity and perfection are orchestrating my life.
- Everything I need and desire is unfolding in the perfect way at the perfect time.
- I am aware of divine guidance at all times.
- I relax into the flow and comfort of life with ease.
- I embrace growing my health, wealth, love, and joy.
- From this experience only good will come. All is well.
- Simply trust.
- Everything is working out for my highest good.
- I love myself, therefore_____.
So many inspirational people including Louise Hay, Jack Canfield and many more use affirmations to continue growing the beauty and abundance in their everyday lives. I'm working on doing the same. I hope you will use these affirmations to better yourself and your life today because you can!